Love this man's giggle!
Les Brown is someone you should take a wonder through his video's. He's just so real, tell you 'how it really is' and just help drive whatever action you really want to take.
Since i started trading ive learnt....
- About compound interest and how i can benefit from it.
- The language of forex trading. Its a skill now i csnt unlearn.
- I've learnt how i was a spender, had a good handle around savings but rubbish around making my money work for me. That has changed .
- I've learnt that there so much knowledge out there we haven't tapped into because there a belief that money can only be made by rich people.
- I've learnt that my mindset has a huge outcome on my perspective. A financial education is helping me find a better perspective.
- Ive learnt we can grow our money in a safe, consistent way and create a better future.
- I've learnt that banks and large institutions have all along are using forex trading to help build there wealth too! US$5.3 trillion is traded on the forex market everyday. Thus banks sre powerful.
This was point i came to at the end of of last year.
Our money needed to be useful and doing something. Saving makes sense its what we all know and are taught but we are not taught how to make our money work for us.
Do you agree? Does this reasonate with you?
I serve people who want their money to work harder for them instead of it sitting in the bank.